Initial Session (Intake/Assessment) – $150.00
Individual Session – $125.00
We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to beginning therapy. Helpful questions to ask include:
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my co-pay/co-insurance amount per session?
- Do I need a “prior authorization” before starting counseling?
- Do I have coverage for individual therapy, marital/family therapy, or both?
Many insurance companies will reimburse a portion of the session fees they have paid out-of-network providers. Coverage varies by policy. To clarify your out-of-network coverage, you may want to ask questions such as:
- May I seek services with a therapist who is out-of-network? If so, at what percentage will I be reimbursed?
- Is there a deductible I must meet before I will be reimbursed? Is this seperate from my in-network deductible?
- Do I have coverage for individual therapy, marital/family therapy, or both? What will I be reimbursed for each service (ie, what is the “allowed amount” for each)?
Cash, check and some credit cards are accepted for payment.
There is a fee for “unkept” appointments (if cancellations do not occur within 24 hrs.).
Questions? Please contact me for further information.